| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chambersburg, Pa in October is quite mild at 11.8 °C (53.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.1 °C (64.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.4 °C (41.7 °F).
- In October the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry. Just 77.5mm (3.1in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 10:26 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Chambersburg, Pa October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Chambersburg, Pa, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Chambersburg, Pa:
- Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Usa - 75.4 kms (46.8 miles) ENE
- York, Pa, Usa - 56.8 kms (35.3 miles) E
- Baltimore, Md, Usa - 119.6 kms (74.3 miles) SE
- Laurel , Md, Usa - 118.7 kms (73.8 miles) SSE
- College Park, Md, Usa - 123.2 kms (76.6 miles) SSE